- Mesh&Squeegee:Mesh number 120(48T) for under printing color,300-300(80-120T)for CMYK color printing ;65-75 degree Squeegee.
- : Pigments added ratio:For CMYK effect Color mixing ratio 20%
- Catalyst mixing ratio:2% slow dry XG-866B-1 and fast dry XG-866B-2 can mix together for using.
- Silicone thinner XG-128AH adding ratio:20% Silicone thinner is necessary for CMYK printing
- Heating Temp and time: Flash cure temp :130℃ for 6-10 seconds ,Drying temp :120℃- 140℃ for about 2 –3 minutes.
Silicone CMYK printing tips:
1.Under print color effect print 1 layer, CMYK color print 2 layers :
Elastic soft silicone XG-866NYR+ 100G
Color pigment XG- color 20G 20%
Fast dry catalyst XG-866B-2 2G 2% If machine printing to use slow dry catalyst.
Silicone thinner XG-128AH 20G 20%
Cure by temp of 130℃ 6-10 seconds.
If fabric with hairy or want to get more smooth effect kindly assist by heat press machine or iron after first time printing. After printing keep wet to heat press by temp 150-170 degree for 10-20 seconds.
2.Matte top coating for 2 layers:
Matte silicone XG-866M-6+ 50G
Fast dry catalyst XG-866B-2 1G 2% If machine printing to use slow dry catalyst.
Silicone thinner XG-128AH Silicone thinner is not necessary for matte silicone.
Cure by temp of 120℃ 6-10 seconds.
After printing finish, to heat by 120℃- 140℃ for about 2 -3 minutes.
For some smooth oil coating fabric have to print 1-2 layers crossing linker first then print silicone ink .Crossing linker mixing ratio:
Crossing linker XG-360Z-3X 30G
Silicone ink catalyst XG-866B-2 1.5G 5%
And for fabric printed crossing linker then have to bake 100 degree for over 10 minutes then can get goods fastness.